The Church of the Holy Trinity (La Magione)

The church of the Holy Trinity, commonly known as "Magione", stands on the southern side of a vast clearing in the homonymous square Magione. A esplanade formed after the aerial bombardments of 1943 (particularly...

L’itinéraire arabe normand de Palerme, Monreale et Cefalù

L'itinéraire arabe normand de Palerme, Monreale et Cefalù, itinéraire idéal qui traverse deux civilisations au contenu artistique exceptionnel, a été déclaré site du patrimoine mondial de l'UNESCO et inscrit sur la liste du patrimoine...

Les marchés historiques de Palerme

Les marchés historiques ont toujours été situés au coeur des Centres urbains car ils sont des liex privilégiés non seulement pour l'échange de biens, mais également pour l'interaction de la communauté et l'intégration culturelle....

The Oratory of San Lorenzo

The oratory of San Lorenzo takes its name from an older church on which it was founded in 1569 by a company of Franciscan friars who, initially, had taken on the task of burying...

The Palatine Chapel

The Palatine Chapel was described by Guy de Maupassant as the most beautiful church in the world. It is located inside the Norman Palace which was built in the Palaeopolis, the highest and oldest part...

The Church of San Domenico

The church of San Domenico, located in the homonymous square (the ancient Imperial Plan) that dominates like a majestic queen, in size, historical, cultural and religious importance comes immediately after the Cathedral. Surely it is...

The church of San Giovanni degli Eremiti

One of the most interesting examples of Sicilian-Norman art, San Giovanni degli Eremiti it is considered one of the most symbolic monuments of Palermo, one of the most fascinating and unique ecclesiastical buildings of...

Porta Nuova

Once upon a time the city of Palermo was surrounded by walls and there were also entrance gates, the most important of which was the Porta del Palazzo. This gate was closed perhaps in 1460...

Teatro Massimo of Palermo

The Teatro Massimo Vittorio Emanuele in Palermo is the biggest opera house in Italy and the third one in Europe. The structure, built in neoclassical-eclectic style, recalls the forms of classical architecture, with its...

The Church of Santa Maria dell’Ammiraglio: La Martorana.

Situated in a dominant position overlooking Piazza Bellini below, the church of Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio, also known as the "Martorana", owes its most common name to the presence of a Benedictine monastery founded in...

Piazza Pretoria (Pretoria Square)

Piazza Pretoria is located close to the Vigliena intersection known as the “Quattro Canti”, the very center of the old Palermo. The square is on a higher lever than Via Maqueda and it’s enriched...

The church of San Francesco d’Assisi

The church of San Francesco d’Assisi (St. Francis of Assisi), is a remarkable 13th century building of Palermo, which has preserved its original aspect despite many restorations and renovations made during the years. It was...

Palazzo Abatellis

Palazzo Abatellis was designed in a Catalan Gothic style by Matteo Carnalivari between 1490-1495. The building was made as a luxury villa for the magistrate and master of the harbour Francesco Abatellis and his family,...

在巴勒莫观光 (Visitare Palermo)

巴勒莫因其美丽的纪念性教堂,历史悠久的宫殿,古老的市场等而闻名。 这座城市在历史悠久的历史中一直是许多不同文化的家园,每个城市都留下了它的印记。 巴勒莫是西西里岛的旅游和经济首都,被宣布为2018年的文化之都。 帕拉蒂尼教堂 (Cappella Palatina) 根据Guy de Maupassant的说法,巴勒莫的Palatina教堂是世界上最美丽的教堂。 它位于皇宫内,因为它是诺曼国王罗杰二世的私人小教堂。 这个珍贵的宝石充满了辉煌的拜占庭马赛克,被认为是整个西西里岛最美丽的一些。 在这些覆盖教堂墙壁的马赛克上,这些人物代表着关于基督,创世记,旧约和圣徒彼得和保罗的故事。 世界上独一无二的是精致的木制屋顶,令Cappella Palatina教堂的众多游客着迷。 在后殿中,在所有的威严中,基督Pantocratore的一大部分在这个场景中占主导地位。 卷尾猴地下墓穴 (Catacombe dei Cappuccini) 历史和科学数据世界独一无二的巨大遗产保存在巴勒莫的地下室。 那些参观Cappuccini地下墓地的人当然正准备回到时间和空间,但是特别是在这个世界中,尽管目前正在沉浸其中,但它绝对是迷人的,神秘而迷人的(虽然 不适合所有人)。 Cappuccini地下墓穴保存了超过八千个骷髅和许多人的木乃伊尸体,这些人是着名的而不是在这里找到了休息。 最具代表性的案例是Rosalia Lombardo的木乃伊,1920年,当她差不多两岁时,这个孩子死于支气管肺炎。 “睡美人”因此被称为金发的可爱小姑娘,被世界上最美丽的木乃伊许多学者正确地考虑过。 Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio教堂(La Martorana) Santa Maria dell'Ammiraglio教堂位于巴勒莫中心的Bellini广场上,也被称为La Martorana,以纪念Goffredo和附近本笃会修道院的创始人Eloisa de Marturano。教堂建于1143年至1855年,由安提阿的希腊海军上将乔治建造,他想感谢圣母玛利亚的帮助和保护。乔治本人决定将教会分配给仍然以古希腊语或阿尔巴尼亚语主持仪式的希腊拜占庭神职人员(实际上教会属于伊塔洛 - 阿尔巴尼亚天主教会的Piana degli Albanesi的Eparchia)。 由于其丰富性,12世纪后期,Martorana被阿拉伯旅行家Ibn Jubayr访问,他留下了对教堂的详细描述,被定义为“世界上最美丽的纪念碑”。 然而,在巴洛克时期,内部已经部分改变,扩大了教堂,并用大理石灰泥和珐琅装饰丰富了它。这创造了诺曼特征与后来风格之间的独特组合,这种风格在教堂内仍然可见。 但是,最美丽的圣玛丽亚dell'Ammiraglio宝藏是庄严的马赛克装饰,由拜占庭艺术家于1151年左右制作。构图始于位于圆顶上的基督,并继续充满所有教堂的天使和圣徒的圈子。 墙上展示了两幅马赛克,描绘了国王罗杰二世从耶稣手中接过西西里岛的王冠,在过道的另一边,安提阿的乔治在圣母的脚下。罗杰的描绘是国王唯一已知的肖像画。 教堂的新部分由修女的合唱团组成,建于16世纪后期,装饰着佛兰芒画家古列尔莫·博雷曼斯(Guglielmo Borremans)的珍贵壁画和绘画作品。 巴拉洛市场 (Ballarò) Ballarò是巴勒莫最古老的露天市场之一(约1000年历史),它曾用于销售水果,蔬菜,肉类,鱼类和家居用品。它的结构提醒我们一个阿拉伯人“suk”,摊位和小商店彼此相邻,货物显示在街道的桌子上。 在这个色彩斑斓的市场中,新旧文化共存,传统的西西里市场商品正在被亚洲和非洲商品的新店所取代。这在Ballarò完全正常,改变了它的文化和商业方面,现在代表了新的多民族巴勒莫的最佳范例。 Ballarò酒店位于Albergheria的中心地带,其名字来自阿拉伯商人来自的小村庄Bahlara(靠近Monreale)。从这个地方,不再存在,这个商人过去常常购买当时在市场上出售的商品。 在16世纪之前,这个地区被一条名为Kemonia的河流穿过,或者是恶劣天气的河流,因为它经常溢出并淹没周围地区。为了避免这个问题,西西里政府决定将水转移到一个地下通道,旧的河床成为城市的一部分。 穿过市场,不可能不注意到拥挤的不同颜色,气味和噪音。这些摊位旨在更好地展示货物和卖家“abbannìano”(宣布他们的商品)以吸引顾客。 在这个特殊的地方,在这个阿拉伯式的市场中间,可以购买一些典型的西西里街头食品,这绝对值得一试。 巴勒莫大教堂...

Piazza Marina and Palazzo Steri

Piazza Marina is one of the largest squares in Palermo. It was build on the southern side of the natural harbour of the city. In the middle of the square of Piazza Marina is...

The Cathedral of Palermo

The Cathedral of Palermo, one of the oldest churches of the city, is dedicated to the Assumption of the Virgin Mary. The main characteristic of this beautiful architectural complex is the presence of many...

The Church of Casa Professa

The Church of Casa Professa, also known as Chiesa del Gesù (Church of the Jesus),is probably the most important baroque church of Palermo, and one of most beautiful in Sicily.     History Casa Professa was founded by...

Palermo zu erreichen

Palermo zu erreichen ist nicht schwierig und nicht zu teuer dank der verschiedenen Billigfluggesellschaften, die auf der Insel landen. Sie können immer noch mit dem Zug, mit dem Boot, mit dem Auto oder sogar mit...

The church of La Gancia

The church called Santa Maria degli Angeli, and also known as La Gancia, was built at the end of the 15th century by the Franciscans, who wanted a new hospice inside the city walls....

Der Flughafen Falcone Borsellino von Palermo

Der Flughafen Falcone Borsellino von Palermo - Punta Raisi liegt 35 km westlich von Palermo, in Richtung Trapani. Er ist der dritte Flughafen in Süditalien für die Anzahl der Passagiere nach denen von Catania...

CONOSCERE PALERMO